Who we are
We are a small independent Photographers and Fine Art Gallery based in Staffordshire
Our website address is: http://madebykate.net
Kate Bennett Photographic Gallery
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms apply to goods supplied by Kate Bennett Photographers address: Kate Bennett Fine Art Photographic Gallery, Bishton Hall, Bellamour Lane, Wolseley Bridge, Staffordshire, ST17 0XN
- This site is governed by the laws of England
- All prices are shown in pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of Valued Add Tax (VAT) at the current rate
- We reserve the right to amend prices and specifications without prior notification
- We reserve the right to decline any orders made.
- All card transactions are subject to authorisation by the card issuer. If for any reason a card issuer does not authorise a payment/transaction the order will not be processed
- Orders are subject to availability. If for any reason goods ordered are unavailable customers will be informed via telephone or email.
- Orders received before 3:00pm (1pm telephone) Monday to Friday are processed the same day and despatched Friday of the same week after 4pm (Please refer to standard shipping time).
- Only orders over with a delivery address within the UK Mainland are eligible for free standard delivery, all other locations will be subject to a delivery charge. Please refer to the delivery section of the website for more details on delivery times & charges
- Delivery aim for standard shipping is 2 to 14 working days after the order date.
- Deliveries are not timed and are made throughout the working day.
- Deliveries are made on working days, (Monday to Friday) excluding public holidays.
- Orders placed on a public holiday and weekends will be processed the next working day, i.e. if an order is placed on a Saturday it will be processed the next working day
- At peak seasonal times (i.e. Christmas), there may be a slight delay in the despatch of your order due to demand.
- Kate Bennett Photography cannot be held responsible for any delays suffered due to the courier company.
- All goods require a signature on arrival; therefore someone must be available to receive delivery
- We reserve the right to change any dimensions or specifications without prior warning.
- When purchasing frames please remember these are handmade bespoke items using reclaimed sustainable wood, you will never have two frames the same as different pieces of wood have their own individual markings. Do not request a return or refund for this reason
- Promotions and Offers are valid only on selected and specified products.
- All promotions are valid at the time of publication. However, we do reserve the right to amend or withdraw promotions without prior notice.
- Returned goods will only be accepted with prior notification. (Please refer to the returns procedure).
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct up to 20% of the original selling price if the conditions of the returns procedure are not met
- It is the sole responsibility of customers to ensure goods are packaged (in their original packaging if possible) and reaches us in a saleable condition.
- Where a postage/delivery charge were incurred for an item to be delivered this charge cannot be included in any refund given
- If a delivery is refused by the customer and returned to us undelivered there will a change of 10% of the total value of the order (a minimum charge of £9.95) to cover administration costs and handling fees.
- If a delivery is returned to us because the carrier is unable to make delivery there will be a charge of £9.95 per box to cover administration costs and re-delivery
- Delivery times are subjective to the carriers individual Terms & Conditions
- Kate Bennett Photography cannot be held responsible for damage and neglect caused by mishandling in transit.
- Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
- Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us.
- Any complaints should be addressed to: Kate Bennett Fine Art Photographic Gallery, Bishton Hall, Bellamour Lane, Wolseley Bridge, Staffordshire, ST17 0XN
Any images found on this site are owned by Kate Bennett Photography, unauthorised use is a copyright infringement and further action will be taken
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked by the website owner
We hope you are happy with your purchase however; should you wish to return it for whatever reason, please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us either via email or telephone (07545859570) to inform us of your intention to return a product
Package up securely; please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels ensuring returns address is clearly written on the outside of the package
Things to Remember:
Returns cannot be accepted without prior knowledge
The cost of return postage and appropriate insurance is the customer’s sole responsibility and we cannot be held responsible for items lost/damaged in transit. (We strongly recommend using a ‘signed for ‘and tracked delivery service).
Where delivery/postage charges have been incurred, we cannot include this in any refunds given.
All damages & Shortages must be notified within 24 hours of receipt.